Cue the visions of sugarplums! Pillows with snipped-out and glued-on holly leaves and letters provide holiday cheer at bedtime. Using offbeat shades like mauve, rust, and ocher gives classic red and white a fresh twist.
WREATH PILLOW Materials:
– 20″ square pillow cover with zipper (we used the GURLI cover)
– 1 square each red, fuchsia, and light purple felt
– Straight pins
– Hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Cut out 12-14 3″ long holly leaves from each piece.
2. Fold each leaf in half and press to create a crease down the center; unfold.
3. Place leaves in circle shape on the pillow, using pins to hold each in place as you position to your liking. Hot-glue leaves in place, then remove the pins. Let dry.